Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to make the mp3 play in my html page?

i made a html file on my local PC, I have a mp3 file playing in the web page that I made, baiscly I linked the mp3 from C:\song.mp3, my question is, I want to burn the html file (with the mp3) to a cd. How do I change the source of the mp3 to make it the cd-rom ( keeping in mind people call there cd-rom drive letters different things) isnt there like a %systemroot% i can do or something to play the mp3?



How to make the mp3 play in my html page?myspace.com widgets





If you want the HTML page to load from the cd and play the mp3 file, then all you need to do is put the HTML file and your song.mp3 on the cd, however before you burn the cd you must modify the HTML file to refrence the song.mp3 on the cd. The best way is to the mp3 in it's own folder along with the html page then put the folder onto the cd.



How to make the mp3 play in my html page?hack into myspace myspace.com



you cannot play copyrighted mp3s or videos in your home page. it is illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this