Sunday, December 6, 2009

.....MP3 Player only works in Safe Mode? Why??

I have problem with my MP3 player that Nobody has been able to solve for me!



When I plug it in, the "removable disk" installs in my computer, and it opens...yet there are no song files displayed ( There are 20 songs in the player). When I go to cut %26amp; paste songs...a "file error" pops up "file path not found" "..check correct file path"..."yadayada".



Today I tried installing the mp3 in "Safe Mode" and sure enough all twenty of the songs are displayed in the removable disk!



The problem in "Safe Mode" is that the music files such as iTunes and Limewire are not accessable!!...very frustrating!



I use Windows XP; My MP3 is 512 mb. It is a generic brand; The firmware is not the trouble. I have uninstalled and re-installed (a billion times).



What is is about the "Safe Mode" that differs? Why does my player install in that mode and not the other?



Can anyone solve this problem?



.....MP3 Player only works in Safe Mode? Why??myspace.com picture





As long as i had mine i have had the same problem and no one knows what is wrong with mines so i just went and got me a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this