Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Please someone help me(MP3 Converting Question). I need to know hat I'm doing wrong in converti

I am making a CD for one of my friends, and I'm making the CD-R with nothing but MP3s. I added the MP3 files in a Maxell CD-R. And I have tried to convert the MP3 files to WAV. and WMA but none of them play in any of my CD players. People say that burning them with Windows Media Player automatically converts MP3 files to regualr files so they can play in just about any Cd player. But that doesnt work. I have tried alot of coverters and none of them work. My last hope was Power to go but that did'nt work either. I am trying to get my MP3 files to play in any CD player. Please someone help me or tell me what I am doing wrong or what software to use. Please:)



Please someone help me(MP3 Converting Question). I need to know hat I'm doing wrong in converting my MP3 fileschristian myspace





I use Roxio for all my converting and burning needs. I just tried using it to convert mp3's and wma's to wav and it worked just fine. If you can, use that. And thank you for the idea of putting mp3's on a cd so I can listen to them on my cd player. You get a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this