Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mp3 player and computer question?

Ok 2 of my kids got mp3 players for xmas. I know how to upload music on it, but I have a question about the "safely remove hardware" icon. Once I put music on one mp3, i have to double click an icon on my toolbar that says safely remove hardware(its a little green arrow). The problem is , that icon disappears and i need to use it again to upload music on to the 2nd mp3 player, I want to know how to find this on my computer without having to restart my computer to get the icon back on my toolbar. Its says mass storage device in a box after i click on the green arrow icon. What do i click on my computer files to find this??? I have windows XP. Thanks



Mp3 player and computer question?myspace code





Go to:



Start %26gt; My COmputer %26gt; Then find ur MP3 player icon (ex. Sansa Rhapsody e200R) %26gt; then on the left, under system properties, click eject this disk.



Mp3 player and computer question?love myspace myspace.com



You should be able to disconnect without using this icon. Just make sure that you are not "transmitting" to the device before unconnecting it. I do it all the time and have 3 different MP3 devices and 2 extrnal hard drives - have never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this