Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wma to mp3 conversion?

The 'wrinkly again' ...



I asked a question earlier about converting cd's to MP3 and storing the files on my hard disk.



Someone kindly gave me an answer ref using Windows Media Player and doing sonething called 'ripping'?. I have sadly some how lost that answer?? That should tell you a lot about my experience with computers??



But I have tried 'ripping' cd's via Windows Media Player and it converts them to WMA files and not MP3 - I need to convert my cd's to MP3 - or convert the WMA to MP3 so I can transfer to a mobile phone.



I would rather NOT transfer software from the internet as have had bad experiences doing this in the past. Is there nothing within Windows Vista that will do the job??



Wma to mp3 conversion?myspace quotes





In Windows Media Player, right click on the song and click "Send to --%26gt; Windows Audio Converter"



Wma to mp3 conversion?layouts for music myspace myspace.com



Try using itunes.
Select all songs that you want to convert...



Tools--%26gt;Plug-ins--%26gt;Windows Audio Converter
in the rip options you can change defult rip into mp3 by choosin that format instead of the other three
Do it online @ http://media-convert.com/convert/
You could use Express Rip. Google NCH and download it . It converts many formats to mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this