Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MP3 Files that iTunes Won't Recognize?

I have some MP3 files that I transferred from my old computer... they're real MP3s, not iTunes Files....



iTunes and Media Player won't recognize them. WinAmp recognizes the file and puts the song in the playlist, but won't play the songs....



...they worked fine on my old computer.



If I go to the file's properties, it says, filetype: MP3 format sound.... it says 1.2megs.... it has the MP3 icon....



Any ideas why it won't load.... any idea how I can get it to work?



MP3 Files that iTunes Won't Recognize?myspace ip





if i were you, either re-download or rip the songs.



if that's not possible, reformat the songs to a different format, and then back to mp3.



if that too is not possible, then that means there is some licensing on the songs preventing it from being added onto iTunes.



if that's still not the case, i just don't know.



do what i mentioned to begin this all with.



MP3 Files that iTunes Won't Recognize?myspace co myspace.com



well they should, go to www.ipodproblems.com



will it help



yes it will



WANNA EARN YOUR POINTS BAK?



answer my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



i love yooh
If the mp3s are in a protected format they will not play. That is a possibility and the only thing I can think of based on the info you gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this