Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mp3 player?? (sansa)?

i need help. k .i turned on my mp3 and suddenly it started randomly skipping through files. then i turned it off and put it on again. it got worse. so then i reseted it. it turned off did the same thing again%26gt;skipping through files%26gt;then suudenly, unexpectedly when i turned it on again it came on. But then it said 'No Files'



There is nothing in it!!! i decided to download the files again..when i opened the file from 'My Computer' all my files r there. why is it not appearing when i turn on my MP3???



when i tried downloading the files (sync) from windows media it said an error occured%26gt;cannot find file from media player and i'm actually playing the song!



notn' downloadin' or appearing! Um a,so when i click play all file on my mp3 nothing happens.



also my computer detects the player.



PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?



Mp3 player?? (sansa)?big brother myspace





I have a sansa, but it's never done that to me. Maybe you should call the manufacturing people and ask them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this