Sunday, December 6, 2009

Which MP3 Player (or ipod?) will suit me best?

Hi there!



I going to buy a MP3 player and I fancy either the 2 or 4 Gb ipod nano. Lucky money is not a big limiting factor so which MP3 player should I get?



Here are my requirements:



I'm off skiing soon and I what to use the MP3 during the holiday;



I own about 100 + CDs;



And I can be a bit rough on things as I鈥檒l mountain bike etc whilst using this Mp3?



All advice welcome: 4GB ipod nano is my preference at the moment, also where is a good source to buy from, Amazon?



Thank you %26amp; Cheers...



Which MP3 Player (or ipod?) will suit me best?school myspace





when the ipod nano first came out a lot of people complained it snapped in half so if you were a moutin biker who is quite rouch i ould suggest something quite small that i want , i would suggest the creative zen v plus ,it costs the same as ipod nano really small and looks good plulays radio and video that nano doesn't and all the things nano has that is for the 4gb so i suggest get the creative zen v plus.. for more details go on creative.com and zen v plus its so much better than the ipod plus their is no rubbish like putting it into itunes just drag it into the removable disk on my computer and also has calender alarm etc get the v plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Which MP3 Player (or ipod?) will suit me best? myspace.com



Ipod 4 GB would be perfect...just get the hard clear case...(you can get the case from Target, Walmart...anywhere basically) if you fall when you are mountain biking or skiing it will be fine because the case will protect you..i have a ipod and it works amazingly....
I think the Nano is the best choice if you do not want your entire catalog on your player. Also, you have to consider the fact that hard-drive based mp3 players will sometimes not work above 10,000 feet, so going with a flash player like the Nano will eliminate that inconvenience. It's small and durable, and you can purchase cases that will protect it quite well.



However, if you want your entire catalog on the player, the Nano will not work. There simply isn't enough storage. In that case, a 30 gb iPod would suit you just fine, but if you're going above 10,000 feet, it won't work. I know from experience having tried to use my iPod while mountain climbing in Colorado. If you're concerned about durability, Otterbox makes a great case that will protect your iPod in any condition.



Also, keep in mind that, if you want stereo on your player, the Apple line isn't the best choice. They do now sell a separate tuner that you can plug in-line to the player and pick up stereo, but it's not built in, so if there's ever a case where you want to pick up local radio and not listen to your CD's, you have to buy that extra accessory for the Apple line.



Amazon is a good merchant.
IPod's a good choice, u can also try a creative Zen, or search for one which is resistant to falling/water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this