Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing MP3 files on Alba stereo via USB?

My Alba stereo has a USB port which you can use to play MP3 files. When I plug in my MP3 player (also Alba, which came as a freebie with the stereo), the files aren't recognised, even though they play on the MP3 itself. I used Windows Media Player to transfer the files from CDs onto the MP3.



Does anybody know why they're not recognised by the stereo?



TIA



Playing MP3 files on Alba stereo via USB?myspace.com music





We got our daughter the same thing for Christmas and gave up trying to connect it that way. We ended up putting a cable in the AUX port at the back and plugging the mp3 in via that. The cable I used is to connect a digital camera to a tv. The usb port will play files from a usb pen drive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this