Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mp3 ipod???

i have lost my 1st generation ipod mini



big woop it is outdated greatly.



I do not like ipod to much since it is extremely expensive



I do have a mac which i love, so heres my problem



i want an mp3 player.. cheaper and good. but hey wont run on itunes so i would have to use my brothers computer or the family computer



i have narrowed my choices down to the



ipod touch



samsung yepp p2



iriver clix



i like the use of internet on the touch ,.. but it seems overrated



i like the bluetooth and radio on the yepp but not as smooth as the touch



the clix is definately my loweest choice



1.which mp3/ipod do you thiink i shouild get



2. For the bluetooth, can i listen to my music over a bluetooth headset to get rid of the mess of wires



3. For the bluetooth, can i hook my phone up to the mp3 player and have it double as my phone



please help.. i can afford all of them, but it is more of what is more worth the money



thank you for reading and helping me in my research



god bless !



Mp3 ipod???i love new york myspace





IPOD NANO 30GB



Mp3 ipod???myspaces-com myspace.comget a zune it puts your itunes onto your zune window thing idk what to call it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it converts it into the zune software so you can watch/listen to it on your zune!!!!! Report It


ipod touch and the screen of it is scratchproof
1. Thats up to you. It is a good idea to do your research and get an idea of what each one can do but in the end its your choice.



2. Yep, the yepp's bluetooth profile will support stereo headphones.



3. You can't use it as your phone but you can do alot of similar things. You can use it as a go between and answer calls through your phone and dial your phone.
1) Ok. Well it seems from what youve said in your question that you like the ipod touch the best.



I have an ipod touch and i must say the wi-fi is overrated. It really isnt all its cracked up to be, but Im not big of wifi to begin with. Forgetting that, the controls are awesome and I wouldnt change a thing about it. It really just works well and its really awesome. But $300-400 is pricey and im not sure its worth it for everybody.



And although the wi-fi is not the best, it is certainly a better option then the bluetooth.



2) It seems to me that you can use a set of bluetooth headphones with the P2



3) My understanding of the P2 is that you can connect your phone to it via the bluetooth, but im not quite sure how that works.



If you can afford the ipod touch I felt it was worth the money. I got mine a few weeks ago and love it. Granted, the P2 is cheaper and im not completely sure of its features; but the ipod touch was my choice. I love apple products, and i think for most people they are user-friedly and overall enjoyable products.



Hope i helped a little. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this