Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mp3 Players for the long run?

I am not in college yet, but am going to be after 2009, I currently dont have any mp3 player but a load of music on my computer. Im wondering if anyone can recommend me a durable MP3 player that will last 2 or more years and that wont break when im running, biking, and shooting hoops. I dont care so much about price and I know that Flash mp3's are the best way to go for durability, I am trying to find out which one would be best for features and storage capability.



Mp3 Players for the long run?good myspace





I-PODS! well the Nano's at least if your active, get anything bigger and it clusters. I-pods have a many different abilities, you cane get a nike thing, put a sensor in your shoe and plug in something into your ipod and you got a running record and tracking, and the music speeds and slows to your pace. it has so many thing that work great with it. videos, games, music and much more. there prices usually range from $100-$400.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this