Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My mp3 player does not play mp4 files. How can I get it to play them?

I have a Creative Muvo MP3 player. I have no problem transferring mp3 podcasts from itunes to the device. But some of the podcasts are in mp4 format and my mp3 player does not seem to recognize them. Is there any way to get this mp3 player to play mp4 files?



My mp3 player does not play mp4 files. How can I get it to play them?scroll boxes for myspace





Creative Muvo supports only mp3 and wma formats. There is only one solution, you have to convert the mp4 files to mp3/wma.



Here's a free converter (25MB):



http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html



It will convert virtually any file. In your case, convert the files into mp3s.



My mp3 player does not play mp4 files. How can I get it to play them?default myspace myspace.com



No their is no way because the files are in MP4. and ur player is mp3. the MP4 r too advance for the player so they wont be able to read it.
its just like ps1 and ps2 you cant play ps2 games on the ps1 just like you cant download mp4 files to an mp3 player because mp4 files need diff. hardware which an mp3 doesnt have and that is what i think so good luck
www.winamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this