Sunday, December 6, 2009

MP3 players compatable with napster but not on website?

Can you help!



I want to know if there are any MP3 players that are compatable with napster but not stated on the website.



I have an ipod, I was thinking about going wioth napster but then read only certain MP3 players are compatable. On the website it tells you exactly what is.



http://www.napster.co.uk/compatible_devi...



I have taken a look and they are all the expensive types: like 锟?0 is the cheapest I can find.



Do you know of any that otherwise work?



I cant find the link on the site to ask napster and am failry sure they would only want to cover their backs and say "only those stated on our site work with naster" without really checking.



So, do you use napster and dont use one of the posted MP3 players and find that it works fine?



Thanks for your reply



MP3 players compatable with napster but not on website?my myspace





Ok all i can say girl is just buy an MP3..and use Limewire...it's not illegal since you're using it for personal used. anyways, dump that Napster software. It gave me headache 2 years ago and I though having a compatible MP3 was enough. Napster is so last year. seriously. Napster makes you spend more money than you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this