Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MP3 to 8 Track Converter for car?

Hey, I know that many a people have asked this about 8track players and such but I came across an idea for a mp3/cd player to 8 track converter for your car. Like the cassette to 8track converters or the mp3/cd to cassette converters for cars....anyone know how to create this as I want to hook my MP3 player to my 8-track in my car. I have seen this http://www.8trackheaven.com/cdconverter.... but I cannot figure it out.



MP3 to 8 Track Converter for car?myspace games





Just throw out the 8track and buy a proper head unit and system... Get with the times, my friend.



It will only cause u heartache in the long run...



MP3 to 8 Track Converter for car?big brother myspace myspace.com



Simple, the 1/8" stereo plug wire is soldered directly to an 8-track head. You would need a junk 8-track player to extract the head from it and fit it inside of an 8-track cassette. The 8-track player would then always have to be on the first or last track depending which way the head was mounted.



Don't forget to make the head in the cassette spring loaded so it can move freely in a perpendicular motion to the play head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this