Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sansa e280 - MP3 player playing with car stereo?

I have recently purchased Sansa e280 - 8GB MP3 player and it plays well. I wish to play this MP3 player's songs through my car stereo so that whenever I am driving I have more selection of songs. My question is -



a) is it possible to play MP3 player through car stereo ? how should I do it ?



b) I am not sure but I believe if I get cassette adapter (the one which takes portable CD player output through output jack into cassette adapter. The cassette adapter then to be inserted into car audio cassette player and play it. Is this possible or it will damage my Sansa MP3 player by impedence mismatch ?



Really appreciate any input from experience users.



Sansa e280 - MP3 player playing with car stereo?wrestlers myspace





the first thing i had is the cassette adapter which worked great now a days there is something called fm transmitter which runs about $30 where u can connect ur sansa into the fm tranmitter and select a preset on it then on ur car stereo find the preset with the scan button or watever ur preset is set to go to that station



Sansa e280 - MP3 player playing with car stereo?love girls myspace myspace.com



you can hook it up to an amplifier to your speakers, you need a y connector cable to go to your ipod stereo output, then to your amp inputs, its that easy now your ipod is a stereo for really cheap if you have a amp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this