Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mp3 hardware problem?

I've just got a dell precision laptop. I don't know much about the specifications but im on windows xp. The first thing I tried to do was install 'musicmatch jukebox' for my mp3 player but at the end of installation it comes up with the message "This device requires service pack 1 or later. Please install service pack 1" It happened when installing the mp3's device manager too. I've never come across the message before. Also on "My Computer" when my mp3 player is connected it either comes up as a camera (with no properties and nothing to explore) or doesn't show up at all. Does anybody know what might be wrong or how I can fix this?



Mp3 hardware problem?myspaces-com





have you done the updates for XP, if not go to control panel then automatic updates, and make sure it is turned on, or you can go to http://www.microsoft.com and download the updates from there, if this has already been done and it is referring to the mp3 go to the makers site and see if they have an update for the mp3.



Mp3 hardware problem?music myspace myspace.com



Your windows doesn't have a service pack try downloading a different programe the you have isn't that great anyway try cool edit pro this one should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hijack this